7 Dots Studio April Inspiration

Hello. I'm here with you today to share a little art journal page I have created using the "Lost and Found" collection from 7 Dots Studio



I have had some fun layering the tags and some paper from the collection onto the background and then added some colours to coordinate with the Lost and Found collection.



I began by creating a textured background on my page using the UmWOW Studio stencil "Measuring Tape". I simply mixed some heavy modelling paste and black gesso together to achieve a raised black texture.



I topped the piece off with a little chipboard frame and a gorgeous little flair of inspiration from UmWOW Studio.



Putting together little pages like this fulfills my artistic cravings when I really don't have much time to spare. It also helps me to practice my techniques and lets me explore possibilities!

Thank you for popping by, I hope I have inspired you to explore your creative possibilities xx

7 Dots Studio Products Used:

7 Dots Studio - Lost and Found - Tages 12x12
7 Dots Studio - Lost and Found - Die Cut Elements 6x12
7 Dots Studio - Lost and Found - Sticky Notes

UmWOW Studio Products Used:
UmWOW Studio - Lost and Found - Measuring Tape Stencil
UmWOW Studio - Christmas Polaroid Mash
UmWOW Studio - Lost and Found - Inspired Flair

Other products used:
13arts Chalk sprays
Prima Art Basics - Heavy modelling paste and black gesso


1 comment:

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx