Two little Tags for 7 Dots Studio

Hello! I'm here with you today to share a couple of little tags I have created using the lovely 7 Dots Studio  Homegrown collection.


I wanted to incorporate some of the complimentary Um WOW Studio Chipboard into these little tags. So I decided on the Poppy Pod and the Bird n Branch as focal points.


I began by adding some heavy gesso through the poppy pod stencil and once it was dry I sprayed some coordinating colours over the top to enhance their presence.


I also added some stamping using the Homegrown clear stamp set in both the script and the stars.



I finished them off with some black highlighting and some titles from the word stickers.



These little tags will make perfect gift tags for friends birthdays.


 I hope you have enjoyed my little creations. I'll see you all again soon xx


Products from 7 Dots Studio include:


7 Dots Studio - Homegrown - Clear Stamp set
7 Dots Studio - Homegrown - Element Stickers 6x12
7 Dots Studio - Homegrown - Word Stickers 6x12


Products from Um WOW Studio include:

Um WOW Studio - Homegrown - Poppy Pod Stencil
Um WOW Studio - Homegrown - Bird n Branch Chipboard
Um WOW Studio - Homegrown - Poppy Pod Skellie Chipboard


No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx