My First 2Crafty Chipboard Share for 2015

Helloooo my lovlies xx
I am here to show you my first 2Crafty Chipboard share for 2015. My first layout is a rare photo of me and him ;) that I managed to snap on Christmas day when his guard was down ... lol

"Together"

Chipboard pieces used
"Ariel's Spray"
"Together Loopy font word"
"Vintage Keys"

I designed the layout around the "Ariel's Spray" swirl. I have simply given it an undercoat of white gesso and then painted it with water colour brown paint to coordinate with my background paper. It also has some gold paint spaltters on it. I've used two pieces of paper to create the background. Both pieces are from the Kaisercraft range "Secret Bird Society". I've torn off a third of the "Undercover" piece and stuck it directly onto the piece of "Conceal". I know it's really old paper but I just love it.



My title is created by using the "Together - loopy Font" word which I have heat embossed with bronze Beck BT's Tinby Designs Metallic Melts in the "Copper" and then treated with a little bit of coordinating red water colour paint and finally some gesso to help it blend in softly to the design.




I've done a lot of water colour paint work underneath. You can see bits of it poking out every now and then along with some texture paste through a stencil.



I've added this beautiful key from the "Vintage Keys" set also under coated with white gesso and painted with water colour paint. This time in a coordinating red.


I also added lots of pretty Prima flowers, glass beads and some old lace. My favourite addition is this little rub on heart that I got as a Chrissy gift from the beautiful Jelissa. It's a little my minds eye rubon that came in the set she sent me.




Thanks for popping by. I'll have another one tomorrow for you xx
Fiona

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, as always, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing, really awesome details.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout - and the colors - wonderful texture - wow! I know exactly what you mean by rarely catching a picture of your husband - mine is the same way - he'll turn his head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply adore this...the earthy tones & texture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl this is one of my fav lo's from you, just love love love the painting on your background and these colors are too gorgeous!!! Really love the browns and reds together, and what a sweet photo, great design...amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx