Birds on a Wire Art Journal Page

Hello all. I've been busy with some Art Journalling recently. I love to explore different techniques and practice old ones in my journal. For this page I also made a quick process video that I wanted to share with you today.


As you'll see in the video, I started by giving my pages a coat of white Gesso and then added some scraps of patterned paper and colour by using "London Blue" Dylusions Ink Spray and watercolour paint.


The feature of the journal page, are these gorgeous little "Birds on a Wire". I've cut them onto some textured black paper using a die from Die-Namites.


I'm really happy with how this turned out and the different shades of blue look fabulous.


I hope you enjoy the process video. I'll be posting some more very soon.

Thank you for stopping by.

Cheers
Fiona xx


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous art journal page, love the birds and the colors too.. loved the video!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove your blues! They look stunning.....hope to get back to watch the video....seem to have gotten behind. Might be trying to fit all that flair on a certain page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha Lizzy you are so funny. You'll love the video it's very relaxing to watch :)

      Delete
  3. I just love this. How creative you are. What watercolor do you use? I have not seen watercolors in the little pot of the same color family.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx